The objectives of the Chapter are:
- To encourage and facilitate the study, discussion and exchange of ideas and information among the members on all questions of interest as engineers or geoscientists and as citizens.
- To promote, undertake, and/or engage in such programs, functions, and activities that will contribute to the professional growth and career development of its members.
- To establish a registry of Arab Professional Engineers (P.Eng.), Professional Geoscientists (P.Geo.), Engineering Interns (EIT), and Geoscience Interns (GIT) within the Province of Manitoba.
- To support the educational aspirations of future members by granting academic scholarships to deserving Arab-educated engineering or geosciences professionals.
- To undertake and/or engage in community projects or otherwise cooperate and/or collaborate with community service oriented groups, or entities in their programs, projects, and activities.
The Arab Members Chapter was approved by Council on January 19, 2017.